Links to Images for Credible Death Threats
Mark–Stephen: Flowers© has been the recipient of multiple death threats over the years. This section documents one such credible death threat. This credible death threat was reported to the local police. It was never investigated despite Mark–Stephen: Flowers© following up with Police to ensure that it was followed up.
Police have still not investigated this death threat after taking statement and providing event number and being provided with the originals of these photographs . It has now been almost 18 months since the making of the statement.
Submitted: 5/5/ 2011 Police event number e45123978.
Nil investigation to date .
4. Inside this package were newspaper clippings such as “Fragile Flowers”. Note. As the news paper clipping was removed it showed 2 heads.
5. Inside this package were newspaper clippings such as “Fragile Flowers”. Note the 3 creases representing 111 for the freemasons start date 1118.
Most Australians do not know that the Police actively persecute people who point out the crimes that they are committing or denounce the government as a criminal cartel. In the documents below you will see how Mark–Stephen: Flowers© has been persecuted by the NSW Police.
Please notice that the evidence of credible death threats that Mark–Stephen: Flowers© has received has been presented to NSW Police. The response from the NSW Police has been to ingore these credibile death threats. The reason, of course, is that the NSW Police are being TOLD not to investigate these credible death threats.
- 16 Mark Flowers Police Statement Death Threat 5.5.2011
This is the evidence of a credible death threat to Mark–Stephen: Flowers© that the NSW Police have failed to investigate.
- 17 Mark Flowers complaint to police re charactor assasination 2 months b4 death threats
This is a letter that was faxed to the NSW Police Commissioner Scipione formally complaining that a prior complaint about slander being published by a known ASIO collaborator or agent was not yet investigated in any meaningful way.
- 18 Mark Flowers police refuse to investigate death threats 21.6.11
This is the follow up letter to the NSW Police Commissioner Scipione formally complaining that a prior complaint about a death threat has not been investigated in any meaningful manner.
- 19 Mark Flowers complaint about Peadophile used by police to intimimidate this father
This is the follow up letter to the NSW Police Commissioner Scipione formally complaining that a prior complaint about the NSW Police engaging the services of a known Paedophile, Dennis Ferguson, in an effort to intimidate Mark–Stephen: Flowers©.
- 20 Mark Flowers Human rights breached by NSW Police
This is a fax that confirms that the office of the Commissioner for Police in NSW received the claim from Mark–Stephen: Flowers© that his right to Privacy and Reputation was being continually violated and that no investigation was forthcoming from the NSW Police.
- 21 Mark Flowers major complaint Hornsby Police 1 year prior to death threat
This is a letter to the NSW Police Integrity Commission outlining attempts by the NSW Police to intimidate Mark–Stephen: Flowers©. This letter was sent a year before the above alleged death threat to Mark–Stephen: Flowers©.
- 22 Mark Flowers Police Integ Commission
This is a fax from the NSW Police Integrity Commission confirming receipt of the names faxes from Mark–Stephen: Flowers©.
In Progress. Page last updated 2012-10-25.